Hide application files, photos,Sexy Movies, ect,. without using any application : Professional method !


Hello, Have you read the title ?

Are you exciting Fri? Now, Let me show how to hide applications files, or anything without using any application or software in Samsung Galaxy Series !

Today , hidden applications such as Audio Manager,Gallery lock pro,Ex file explorer are common among Users & they can be known what you have hidden by seeing application!
So, when thy saw that application,you can be thought that you are a bad guy ! :D


I am sorry to say that this won't be work for other series or in other Brand of smart phone !

We have tested Samsung galaxy S2 ,S3,Galaxy Note 1 ,Note 2 and I think galaxy S4 will also contain that feature !

I think no one have know how to hide your data without using any application !:D

Now Let's Start My instruction ! :D
Look Screenshot !
  1. You will see Gallery and My file!
  2. Touch galaxy and you Will see as Screenshot !
  3.  Now, Choose what you want to hide ! I choose PhotoEditor Album that has 7 pictures only !

  4. Then press back keys and return to Applications.
  5. Choose My File application !
  6. Then Go to the folder that has your pictures which you want to hide !

  7. For me, I go to PhotoEditor Folder which I want to hide !
  8. Then,Have a look that folder ! :)
  9. To be hide, See my instruction carefully !
  10. Rename the folder which you want to hide like this!
  11. Add "." in front of the your folder name ! :)
  12. Then press "OK" .
  13. Now, Look and search you folder that you renamed, Where ? Can you find ? Now, That folder is hidden ! :D
  14. Now, Go to Gallery app again , Search the album what you have hidden !
  15. Unfortunately , It will be seen !

    Never mind, restart your Galaxy phone!
  16. Now, open and search and where you can't find it ! ;)

    Finish my instruction !
If you want to reappear or to be seen as normal , Follow below instruction !
  1. Open your My Files app ,
  2. Press menu and you will see pop-up as follow ,
  3. Press settings

    and select show hidden files as below !

  4. Now search ".the folder You have hidden" . Mine is ".Photo Editor" as shown in below .
  5. Now,Rename again . Remove "full stop" = "." .For Me, I changed my ".Photo Editor" to "Photo Editor" :)
  6. Now, Press OK . Then, restart your phone !
  7. Now, Go to gallery and you will see your album what you have hidden. :D
Now , My Lesson is finish !

You Can Hide Whatever you want eg,. applications,photos,movies, SEXY :D
which is in My File by doing instruction like Above by adding "." only ! :D



This is my valuable post & I credit to ET, who is my best friend.
Because He give a hint how to hide like that !:D

You can share My post.But know to give credit to "FullPremiumNowFree"
who love testing everything ,creating and posting valuable posts forever !

And I want to sorry to all my members ,
As We have to type in Hand and we are not cloning or copying others' posts !
So,Our posts are very little and late to come one post after another! But, we made to be very valuable forever ! :D
Thanks a lot for Reading !

FullPremiumNowFree
[facebook]
[blogger]

MKRdezign

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget